Sunday, August 11, 2013

SummerWorks - Music Series & Musical Works in Concert

This week I'll be guest blogging for SummerWorks, covering their Music Series and Musical Works in Concert.

Check out my write-up of A History of Summer HERE.

Check out my write-up of Out Of The Woods with Justin Rutledge HERE.

Check out my write-up of Miss Shakespeare HERE.

Check out my write-up of Paradises Lost HERE.

Check out my write-up of Snowblink's Original Touch HERE.

Check out my write-up of Young Drones Starring The Bicycles HERE.

Check out my write-up of The Wooden Sky Travelling Adventure Show HERE.

Check out my write-up of Maylee Todd's Musical Planetarium HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I was at the awesome Snowblink concert! But, I was trying to figure out what was the Grateful Dead song they played, the vocals delayed over each other were pretty awesome. I tried searching online and listening to a bunch of songs, couldn't figure it out but it brought me to your review... do you have any idea what the song was?

    I also think I might eat more grapes now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 'Bird Song'. There is a SLIGHT chance I stole the set list on my way out ;)

      Delete
  2. You're awesome, thanks for letting me know!

    The Snowblink version was so amazingly much better. The doubled vocals with the delay were so so good, plus their voices were already so haunting.

    ReplyDelete